For my third inhale I decided to watch Finding Nemo and find the main idea of the movie. To do this I took notes on what I was seeing and then looked through them and found the main idea.

For my exhale I wrote a summary of the movie. In the process, I learned how to find the main idea of a text or movie and how to only include the important elements of my notes.

My summary:

Finding Nemo

Finding Nemo is a movie about a clownfish named Marlin who became overprotective of his son Nemo after he lost his wife Coral to a barracuda. Nemo was starting school and on the first day decided to go near the open ocean with his new friends. He was trying to prove to his father that his lucky fin (It is called his lucky fin because it’s shorter than his other fin) wouldn’t stop him from swimming so he swam out to a boat and touched the chain. Nemo got to close to the surface and caught by a diver who took Nemo onto the boat. Marlin goes out on a journey to find Nemo and bumps into a blue reef fish named Dory (Dory suffers from short term memory loss). Dory decides to help Marlin find Nemo. On the journey to find Nemo there are lots of complications in communication caused by Dory and her short term memory loss including sharks, jellyfish, and other sea creatures. While this was all happening Nemo found himself in a fish tank at a dentist’s office. Nemo meets various fish in the tank that helps him plan his escape at the dentist’s office. Eventually, Nemo and Marlin are reunited.

Finding Nemo summary
Tagged on: