Billie Eilish’s album When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go is nothing but an amazing masterpiece!

If you haven’t heard of Billie Eilish then you’re missing out big time. Billie Eilish is an American singer and songwriter. She is only 18 and is the first artist born in this century to score a number 1 song on the charts. The big question is, is her new album really that good and is it worth listening to? Well, Billie isn’t like every other artist she and her brother, Finneas, have been making songs since they were little and they suddenly stumbled upon fame. She wears, does, and sings what she wants and shows this within her music and presentation. People love Billie and her music because they feel like they can connect and relate to her lyrics. Billie Eilish has a maturity and touching emotional feeling behind her music. This is why people started to find her music.

Click here to keep reading 🙂   

For my inhale I read two different reviews on the same topic and compared them. I picked reviews on Taylors recent song ME. I identified meaning, tone and theme and found opinion backed up with information and how it affected me as a reader. I compared and found similarities and differences allowing me to find which article was more persuasive. My inhale helped me cerate my review because I needed to find my voice and perspective to really direct my opinion and ideas towards my audience. I played around with my tools and abilities to create a fun interesting review!

Anna T Billie Eilish’s album review When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go
Tagged on: